Construction for the stage

moti

• 5 months later...

Hi,

New one over here and getting to know Vectorworks. I've worked with Autocad before so bit of a new world here. Just wanted to ask how can I get those layher scaffolding symbols? I'm running Vectorworks 2019. I cannot find them from Ent Stage folder. Only the american measurements of ringlock scaffolding that's in the Building Equip Appliances.

Thanks in advance for any help!

• 8 months later...
En 7/10/2020 a las 22:08, JustinVH dijo:

@EskiVES If you are running Vectorworks 2019 the Layher scaffolding is in the Vectorworks Service Select Libraries for that release in the Objects>Ent Stage folder.

I'm running VWX19 and I can't find the Layher library in Objects>Ent Stage Folder, any clue how I can do to get the library?
I search for "Layher" on the search bar and nothing appears.

I really appreciate any help as we are in the middle of a project and would be really really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

683189228_Screenshot2021-06-14at20_59_40.thumb.png.6a59312b1715a8b38c4131f6f144c548.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@Julia79 In the 2019 version of Spotlight this is a premium library, if you are not a service select member it will not be available. If you have service select then it will be in the Premium libraries section of the resource manager.