12 installation

I would bet it contains the other modules you do not own: Spotlight, Landmark, Machine Design. Have I forgotten any?

As long as you are up and running smoothly I wouldn't worry about it. I did notice in the installation notes (on disk 1) a statement that if you were to buy another module, you could do a future install from the same disk set (with a new, updated serial number).

quote:

Originally posted by Christiaan:

A DVD version would be useful (Apple are doing this now).

As long as it's an option.

My company just got caught out, got Tiger to install on two ibooks, but forgot - only CD drives. Yes we worked around it, and yes who has not got a DVD drive in their computer these days, but it would be nice to have the option.

The exchange media offer with Apple runs out soon so anybody thinking of getting Tiger ensure you've a DVD drive or firewire access from a machine with one to install, or get your exchange order in soon.

Alan

Peter, is correct. The first CD is for VectorWorks and most components of ARCHITECT, LANDMARK, MACHINE DESIGN, and SPOTLIGHT.

CD 2 contains installation components of our RenderWorks package.

CD 3 contains supplemental LANDMARK symbols as well as some other content that may be required for other modules.

ARCHITECT only requires CD 1 to be installed, with the addition of RenderWorks, CD 2 was also required.

Do note that on Macintosh machines, regardless of what modules you've purchased, all CD's are required.