Simpler Feedback

ThreeDot

Question

I've recently started using Spark email client on macOS. As a new user, I have questions about certain features and ideas about what could make Spark better. I love that Spark provides a really simple way to provide feedback without leaving the app. In the help menu, when I click "Send Feedback" Spark automatically creates a new email with Spark version, iMac version, macOS version, and an attached support log. It's really easy to ask questions, make suggestions, request help, and attach screenshots.

With Vectorworks, I have to go to a web page, log in, navigate to the support form, manually type a bunch of system info that you should already know, look up my license number, awkwardly attach files, and not receive any record of the submission.

2143885525_SparkFeedback.thumb.png.cae327e4a19759435936de9413c8f9f2.png

(Sorry about the image quality. It's a perfectly clear PNG on my computer. Did something change with image attachments?)

Edited by ThreeDot
  • Like 4

2 answers to this question

Guest Frank Brault

As a member of the Product Marketing team here at Vectorworks, I whole-heartedly support this suggestion.

What a great way for our Engineering team to receive consistent information on actionable issues!

To me, the effort to create this feature far outweighs the the return over time and gives engineering the opportunity to make debugging easier.