Templates

I have a landscape design build firm. I'm am pretty new to Vectorworks and have been messing around with it for a few weeks.  I have a ton to learn yet but want to create some fairly simple 2d landscape plans.  I normally create them from scratch or from a plot plan or survey.  I am looking for a template to do that.  Any idea where I may find such a template.  That does't require a ton of modification for the Eastern US.

Thanks and Yes I was working with it.  Specifically I am looking for a New England specific template with plants, rock forms and typical landscape elements for New England.  I will be doing some training at some point but unfortunately with the current conditions had to re prioritize my spending.  So I'm just need to bang my head against the wall for a bit.  I'm getting it but its like drinking from a fire hose.  I will certainly keep your info on hand.  

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

There are quite a few resources in the resource manager that you could look through. As for a specific to you region, no you would have to create your own by defining a workgroup library or a favorites folder and move the resources you like to that location thus creating your own NE area list.