Braceworks Serial Number needed for Calculations?

Playing around with Braceworks for the first time in VW 2020 SP3.1. I have a Spotlight, but not a Braceworks serial number. Does that limit my functionality in Braceworks.

I have created a Workspace with all the available menu options available for Braceworks, and I am walking through tutorials, but I cannot find and "Calculate" menu options. I found a "System Check" option which reports if I have any errors, but it doesn't' seem to be the same. It does pop up a "Calculation Overview" but I do not get an influence line in 3D.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Yes, without a Braceworks you will not be able to the actual calculations, export structural information or generate a Braceworks report.

You should be able to setup a document and check for problems that would cause Braceworks calculation errors.

If you need to evaluate Braceworks in more detail please contact your sales representative. They can issue you a very limited (less than the standard 30 days) trial of Braceworks where you can preform the calculations.