Vision and Nomad Same Computer

Great Webinar on Vision today - It moved kind of fast but I got a lot of great info. Problem - Still cannot connect Nomad Element 2 to Vision. Vectorworks and Vision are both 2020 versions. I researched the forum and tried several of the suggestions, each time closing out and re-opening the programs - to no avail. Current settings shown below. HELP! 🤔

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Not sure how much I'll be able to help as I'm not the best with light boards. BUT, I did notice one thing that I found interesting.

It appears as though you are trying to use sACN by your screenshot? The thing I noticed is that there is no `*` next to it.

In Vision's DMX Provider dialog, whatever DMX Provider in the dropdown has the `*` is the current DMX Provider.

Make sure that you select sACN in that dialog, click OK, but I'd go back and open it up again to make sure it "took" 😉

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

If you are using sACN, in the EOS network config try setting sACN as the default and un-checking the default option for ArtNet.

Unless you need them uncheck the other interface protocols.

Since it's Windows I would also try disabling the firewall if you continue to have problems.