Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Do basic math and float of a list

Gregi

What exactly should be the output? That you get an error here makes sense, because '390+10' is a string and therefore could not be converted. You would have to separate the numbers, then convert and add them. Or you simply use a function-node with the function eval(x).

Was genau sollte den der Output sein? Dass du hier einen Fehler erhälst, macht Sinn, da '390+10' ein String ist und folglich nich umgewandelt werden könnte. Du müsstest die Zahlen trennen, umwandeln und addieren. Oder du brauchst einfach ein Function-Node mit der Funktion eval(x).

The output in this example should be a List,

[0] = 400.0

[1] = 800.0

as far as i know i get the numbers separatet in the "split" node (still string) and then they are converted to numbers in the "float" node. it works, but as soon as i put some math in one of the numbers, i got the error.

Best thing would be to have a dim-number in the end, but its not the most important.

Gern geschehen. Das nächste Mal auch gerne im deutschen Forum. Dort gehen keine Infos wegen den Übersetzungen verloren. 😊

You're welcome. Next time also gladly in the German forum. No information will be lost there because of the translations.

Hier ☺️Wenn etwas betreffend Marionette kommt, wird es meistens von @herbieherb, @KroVex oder mir beantwortet. Läuft aber nicht so viel. Eine separate Kategorie gibt es leider (noch) nicht.

Here. If something comes concerning Marionette, it is usually answered by @herbieherb, @KroVex or me. Unfortunately there is no separate category (yet).

• Like 1