TitleBlock Scale Tag to Viewport Size

cwojo23

Question

Would there be some way to tag to the drop down scale selector of a viewport to then update the scale of that specific drawing Titleblock page in the future? I do find myself sometimes when having multiple pages forgetting to check when I have multiple scales between Viewports to update by hand the scale for that specific TB

3 answers to this question

I didn't catch this change in all the beta testing. This is great news! I also love the pop-up that asks what default text to use when there are viewports of multiple scale.

One minor request I'd make is that when there are no viewports on the page that it would use the default text rather than "1:1". Thinking about things like cover pages...

Or it could just be blank? I don't ever want to see "1:1" personally...

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
14 hours ago, Andy Broomell said:

One minor request I'd make is that when there are no viewports on the page that it would use the default text rather than "1:1". Thinking about things like cover pages...

Or it could just be blank? I don't ever want to see "1:1" personally...

Thanks for the feedback @Andy Broomell. Not sure if this is how other users would like this to work? I will be checking for more feedback on this one.