landartma

I'm going through the tutorials in Vectorworks U.  I am seeing the demo plans which the instructor is using to illustrate the particular function.  Are there any templates which can be downloaded in order to follow along?   I have been creating basic shapes and following along that way but it would be helpful to be able to follow in real time in the same example being given on the tutorial.

I am referring to all the courses in general.  That's partially just feedback.  But for example I am in Create Landscape Areas.  It would be great to be able to follow along in the actual file as the instructor makes the moves.  I'm also looking at the bottom of the file where it says that we will be using Create Objects from Shapes command.  For review purposes it would be great if that was a link to the tutorial for that subject.  Of course I can look it up but for speed to the finish it would be helpful.   If the integrated video/tutorial is not available no worries please don't spend to much time on it.  The support I have been given while learning Vectorworks has been outstanding BTW.  Thanks for your prompt response.