How to apply texture to leaf?

Here you go. ficus.vwx

914606651_Annotation2020-03-23134840.thumb.jpg.c3251aa2aaa2e9cb36f631d47448ed96.jpg

I merged the objects in c4d and exported as an obj.  I forgot that the obj looks for the maps in the root folder of wherever it is.  So I went back and put the maps there, and it imported no problem.  I may have changed the scaling on import as it wasn't important to me at that point.  It's a big file, a little much for a potted plant IMHO.  I usually upgrade that stuff when I get to c4d and leave the vw placeholders much more generic (image props in a sweep).  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, grant_PD said:

Here you go. ficus.vwx

914606651_Annotation2020-03-23134840.thumb.jpg.c3251aa2aaa2e9cb36f631d47448ed96.jpg

I merged the objects in c4d and exported as an obj.  I forgot that the obj looks for the maps in the root folder of wherever it is.  So I went back and put the maps there, and it imported no problem.  I may have changed the scaling on import as it wasn't important to me at that point.  It's a big file, a little much for a potted plant IMHO.  I usually upgrade that stuff when I get to c4d and leave the vw placeholders much more generic (image props in a sweep).  

Great job grant_PD!!

When I open fbx file in c4d. they do'nt recognize texture.

image.thumb.png.79efda26242e1481babd8267bcf2b48c.png

Can you share with me more detail of process in c4d.

5 minutes ago, grant_PD said:

VW does not really like models like that plant.  They are meshes, and VW does not work well with them.  Probably the reason for all of the lagging.

Hi grant_PD

I agree with you. I should Sent to Cinema 4D then add Ficus_Lyrata_Plant model

It work well and fast rendering.

Thank again grant_PD