Landartma

I'm learning vectorworks and the plant style selector will only populate basic trees.  I just did an update and suspect this is the reason I can no longer see the plants.  I also have a greatly reduced amount of plants in the resource browser.  But I can't get those plants to show up in the plant style selector.  I'm not worried about getting more plants in the data base at this point I just need to know how to get all the plant styles to show up in the plant selector at the top menu bar of the document.  Any suggestions?

2020-03-22.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

have you "refreshed library"? it is in the gear tab in the resource browser. Also when you say you reduced the plants what exactly did you do?

Just need a bit more info to help!

That did the trick.  The selection of plants was reduced after the update for some reason so I down loaded again and refreshed as you suggested and it seemed to repopulate all the object styles.  I am switching over from another lower power landscape software program so its a learning curve.  Thanks much for the help

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

No problem. Have you checked the online resources for learning? You tube, Vectorworks University and VSS? Also we offer direct one on one training for those really sticky things you might have. But always check here! The forums are an invaluable resource.

Enjoy learning and reach out anytime.