genie

UNABLE TO ACCESS ONLINE LIBRARY CATALOG

Question

I haven't been able to download the catalogs from the Vectorworks Libraries. I have tried refreshing/updating the library catalogs multiple times, and it just gave the message that ' file is not found' and asking me to update. I have attached the message I get. As you can see (the file with no "cloud" symbol), I have been able to download previously until some point in time...

Please HELP!  TIA.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, VW 2020 

Annotation 2020-03-18 170847.jpg

3 answers to this question

Same problem. and when i try to download from the "Help" tab i also get an error 

(Sorry for the Norwegian text, but it's an error lol) 

image.thumb.png.d83101e2878432269b59631f8a8c9912.png

I was able to download the Kohlet Toilets 01.vwx files just now, so either it was a temporary outage or internet issue, or if the matter persists for you something may have changed on your computer. 

Check what privileges/permissions you have for the Vectorworks 2020 program folder in your C drive, and check the Library folder within as well. Windows recently release two updates for Windows 10, perhaps they changed the privileges needed for Vectorworks to write to / update these folders.