michaelk

Create Section Viewport… wishes

Question

4 answers to this question

It would also be great to have the option for ‘flattened’ section viewports to be located at the section plane in 3D space, not just as screen layer objects.

I wish that "edit section viewport" actually worked again. It worked for me in VW19 but has stopped in VW20. The shapes are there but (highlight when i hover over) but the lines aren't rendered (blank screen)

@A McDonell That has been happening to me with interior elevations. I recently submitted a request to the support team and awaiting an answer. I'm using my isolation time to power through drawings for a project. I took it for granted that I would be able to generate interior elevations from the model. Nope. Geometry is ghosted, lines flicker on and off, and it's nearly impossible to edit. I am constantly fighting basic features that I need to do my job. I'm heading back to a basic 2D workflow and hope that Vectorworks will stay out of my way.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1