WALL FRAMER WORK SHEET DECIMAL PLACES

I've generated a wall framer worksheet and would like to reduce the number of decimal places for the entries, currently showing 5. I can't find any clear instructions on how to do this and it's certainly not intuitive. Can anyone help with a simple set of directions. 

Thanks. 

• 3 months later...

I asked the same question on Sat but not had a reply yet. If anyone could shed some light on whether the wall framer worksheets can be modified/adapted/edited in the manner of other preformatted reports that would be great. As well as removing the unwanted decimal points I also wanted to change the units from sqmm to sqm + to calculate linear amount totals.

Incidentally I've just trawled through many of the 'wall framer' posts over the years + can see there's been much frustration with the limitations of the tool. It does seem crazy it's so unsophisticated + so little's been done to improve it, despite all the requests. It's clearly not designed to be worked into the model as part of the design process along with walls/doors/windows/etc + is just something you apply right at the end, in a fairly crude way, to frame the model in one hit + create a summary of the framing members involved. If you then need to make ANY change to the walls you need to delete the frame + re-execute the command. This seems such a primitive approach to something so fundamental to the construction process + in comparison with all the other really cool stuff about VW. It would be amazing to be able to have a stud wall component built into  a wall style which was dynamic + you just set the parameters for stud thickness, spacing, etc then went ahead + drew the wall whatever length/height you wanted, inserted/removed doors/windows etc + the stud work responded accordingly...

Anyway, in the meantime some help with the worksheets would be greatly appreciated as would any feedback on plans to develop the tool.

Thanks.

• Like 1