Renderworks missing?

TedCharlesBrown

Question

I am trying to export a Collada file, but it seems that I am missing Renderworks? I have done this a million times before... This is a new install, am I missing something?

This menu command is not authorized for use in this product.

When I start Vectorworks it says I have a license with Designer and Renderworks. Using 2020 SP2.

Edited by TedCharlesBrown

3 answers to this question

I am trying to export a Collada file, but it seems that I am missing Renderworks? I have done this a million times before... This is a new install, am I missing something?

This menu command is not authorized for use in this product.

When I start Vectorworks it says I have a license with Designer and Renderworks. Using 2020 SP2.

I know it's a bit late, but for any future users coming across this error, I had this error when trying to render anything in the Preview or Realistic settings and would have it freeze, not do anything. Followed by the by the Visualization pallet throwing out this error every time I tried to enable it. Found out that when I tired to launch "Maxon Cinema 4D" (The engine Renderworks uses) directly from the start menu it came up with an error saying it was missing "libmmd.dll". If you get a similar error I suggest looking at this to article to fix it:

WINDOWS STATES AN ERROR AT STARTUP OF CINEMA 4D: "LIBMMD.DLL WAS NOT FOUND"

Windows 10 VW Spotlight 2022 SP1.1

• Like 1