Unwanted Holes in Walls

Yesterday one hole occurred when in clip cube mode  (custom cabinet cut by clip cube) and I  hit 'settings' button to customize cabinet.

Hole was exactly 600mm wide and 1800 tall.

But I cant reproduce it this morning starting with fresh computer/application boot up....

Snímka obrazovky 2020-04-02 o 23.03.11.png

Snímka obrazovky 2020-04-03 o 7.32.31.png

In my case it says 'Custom Cabinet'.

I have just got same hole on the same place following exact same procedure from previous post.

It seem that when working on cabinet in freshly open app/file there is no issue, but after some work is done in file (NOT on given cabinet or adjacent wall with hole) but in generally, something is going on in background that cause issue to happened ...?

Edited by drelARCH
NOT instead of any
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
42 minutes ago, drelARCH said:

In my case it says 'Custom Cabinet'.

I have just got same hole on the same place following exact same procedure from previous post.

It seem that when working on cabinet in freshly open app/file there is no issue, but after some work is done in file (any on given cabinet or adjacent wall with hole) but in generally, something is going on in background that cause issue to happened ...?

This sounds promising.  It sounds like we're getting closer to a(somewhat) reproducible case.  I've been playing around with the file you sent me and still cannot make it happen.  Would you mind sending the file (you reproduced this in) privately?  If you can, please don't delete or purge anything from the file because it might also remove the culprit.