Educational Version Question

Guest Alex Sagatov

@Zach Miles I was able to locate your account here and approve your request. It appears the image file format was causing issues for us to approve it on our end, but I got it open and approved your account. Please let me know if you are having any issues getting back up and running.

• 1 year later...
Guest Alex Sagatov

@Zach Miles - The educational licenses do require an extension each year. I saw a pending extension request on your account and went ahead and approved it. You should be good to continue of the next year 🙂

@Alex Sagatov Thank you, I do appreciate it. I do still have one question however, whenever I open the application it gives me a warning message that my license will expire on 6 April, even though my Vectorworks account says that I'm good through 30 April 2022. Is this an error, and if so, how do I fix it? Also, I was asked to upgrade to 2021, if I upgrade to 2021, will my license carry over?

Edited by Zach Miles
discovered new information.
Guest Alex Sagatov

@Zach Miles As long as the license you are using matches on the website and the Vectorworks launch window, you will be good to go. Vectorworks should stop showing that message the next time it successfully activates. If not before, it will have to do an activation on April 6.