Freelance interior designer ( United Kingdom )

I am a UK based freelance Interior Designer with 16 years experience in a variety of sectors covering every aspect of the design process on numerous projects from concept through to completion.

I am currently open to potential freelance opportunities and could offer a service to assist you on upcoming projects if you have any freelance design requirements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-wright-sbid/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Following my previous messages above, I would just like to remind everyone that i have current availability and I am looking forward to working on the next project:

Some of my skills highlighted below, but please get in touch for a full CV.

I am fully equipped and set up with the latest software for each stage of the design process including Vectorworks 2020, Autocad LT 2021, Sketchup 2020, Twinmotion 2020, Microsoft Office 365 and Photoshop, with years of experience working on a varying range of projects at all stages- Happy to set up a video call where I can run through my portfolio!

I have covered a great deal of the design & construction process which include over the years:

- Initial concept designs.
- Design development.
- Technical drawing & detailing.
- Site surveying.
- 3d modelling & visualisation.
- LA & Landlord approvals.
- Ability to approach all elements of the process with anyone from the site labourers to the CEO clients.
- Meetings with consultants & stakeholders, including on site & conference calls.
- Problem solving, remotely & on site.
- Collaborating with & managing teams.
- Working with Client directs, Architecture & Design teams and Contractors.
- Handovers, snagging & close out.

My Linked in profile can be found here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-wright-sbid/