Jump to content
  • 0

Wall End Caps in Landmark



I'm looking for some assistance capping walls and rotating textures in Landmark. It appears there is an end cap tool in Architect, but I can't find it in landmark. I'm also looking for tips on rotating textures for the tops of my walls? Also, we're attempting to show a client options with wall caps or rubble top, the option for a top cap would be a nice addition for landscape walls.




Edited by ScottLebsack
additional information
Link to comment

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The Wall Cap tool is available in Vectorworks Landmark. Here's a link to the description in Vectorworks Help. The D beside the title denotes this as a Design Series tool, which means it is available in Architect, Landmark, Spotlight and Designer.

http://app-help.vectorworks.net/2020/eng/index.htm#t=VW2020_Guide%2FWalls%2FCreating_wall_end_caps.htm&rhsearch=wall end cap&rhsyns=

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...