Michal Zarzecki

Object Properties not Updating after Selection

Question

Hi guys,

Have you ever experienced a problem where Properties are not updating/ responding to the object selected?

I keep clicking around my model and Properties keep showing the same thing. I don't know one way to get them work. Sometimes they just 'get it' but sometimes they stay like that whatever I do.

I have a feeling that VW sometimes gets into that 'mood' that it just refuses to cooperate. As if it was a temporary malfunction or bug. Often it disappears after restarting the program.

Another similar problem is Object Centered Flyover (orbiting) mode. I have it selected, but VW doesn't execute it - i.e. sometimes it does, sometimes doesn't. Moody software :/. Exactly something that you need when under pressure. 

Any thoughts?

1 answer to this question

Michal
THese problems make me think there is an issue with the configuration of the graphics card. I know we looked at this briefly when I visited. 

Look at the controller software for the graphics card and ensure it is set to allow Vectorworks to use the card.