Multicable Red Symbol Bug? 2020

I've created some multicable red symbols to help preserve custom settings and classing.  Works great except when I try to move around (pressing the click-wheel on mouse) while the tool is active it stops the tool and sorta gets stuck between the pan tool and the multicable tool.  It also grays out all menu bar options.  The standard multicable tool seems to work properly.

Closing the file will not stop the issue but a close and restart of Vectorworks will until I use the tool again.

I've attached a screen recording as well as the file.

Multicable Bug.vwx

Edited by rseybert

@Sam Jones Hmm.  Maybe it's time for a reinstall of VW.  It has been acting quick in the last few days with stuff that it's not had issues with before.

I try to lock in settings as much as possible to help with consistency.  Most of the Vectorworks object out of the box bring in some less than ideal classing structures.  Not that it's a bad thing, they just don't work with our work flow.  If I can make a red symbol out of it, I will:)

Thanks for looking into it.

@Sam Jones I had a coworker try the out the red symbol and got the same results.  Dark mode doesn't make a difference.

I also found this issue with a lighting pipe red symbol I made.  Maybe it's a bug with any line based tool that is made into a red symbol?  Rather unfortunate.  Having to redefine all these settings file at after file is a bit of a pain in the butt.