What happened with Parking Space Tool in 2020?

Michal Zarzecki

Question

Hi All,

Have you already tried Parking Spaces Tool in 2020? I used that tool just two months ago when I still had 2019 installed and it seems to have worked differently. What is new and odd is that when one creates an accessible space with the access zone, the width of the latter is added also to the parking space itself. Oh no no no!

image.thumb.png.bd1b37b7cab455b33318c5cd17d6f380.png

Ok, so I tried to go around and reduce the accessible space to 1200 (with the extra 1200 from the twin access zone it should be fine). Unfortunately, the symbol then appears not in the middle.

image.thumb.png.711a2c93b1e6573fce311a778370bff2.png

For now I need only 1 accessible space so what I am doing is creating a new Parking Space object with only 1 parking space which is the accessible one. I define its width as -1200 [mm] and tick to have an access zone at 1200 as well. Then I need to do something similar to have the footer access zone. See below. Then I will add a hatch of the right size.

image.thumb.png.460bd42a9597efe2c73e223cdc1184d2.png

If there is no other way, this is very disappointing. Again - a tool is to help, not to be a challenge. One can draw it more easily with no frustration.

I would like to hear from others and if they bumped into a similar issue and how they got out of it. Any idea how to close the access zone (it seems to be open-ended)? What is wrong with the orientation of text? The Accessible Symbol seems ok whilst the text is at 180 degrees to it.

Regards

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet