Plant tag text flipping upside down?

kawchman

Hello! 

I just completed a planting plan and I am now formatting my plant tags and something is happening that I've never experienced before. 

I need the tags to read at the orientation of the viewport of my planting plan sheet but when I rotate my drawing and try to organize my plant tags the text for the tag flips upside down and I can't get it to read horizontally left to right in the orientation that I need. 

Is there a way I can get VWX to stop automatically rotating the text?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Not sure if I can help, but I also had issues with backwards text for captions or labels.

I noticed that we could play on parameters relating to it at two levels.

The first, as @Pat Stanford indicates, in the document preferences (here a copy of the French dialog box, but it's the same in English):

1605708846_Capturedcran2021-02-22183010.thumb.png.9df6af8ae35f9874588b4982caf2a417.png

The second setting is in the Viewport's advanced setting preferences (screenshot still in French ...):

682387841_Capturedcran2021-02-22182853.thumb.png.23fd1c0d36081e8aa3201002d2a5c0b1.png

I played around with these different settings empirically until I found what suited me.

Maybe try the same ...

Good luck.

Kind regards.
Edgar