Disappearing objects (sinking into the floor?) when adjusting view angle with flyover tool

Sean@UVS

Question

Hi there, I'm running into a problem I haven't seen before and it's driving me insane. I'm using Vectorworks 2020 Spotlight and have created a scene entirely within VW. Everything was working fine until this morning when I resumed working on the file. When I am in a custom view and adjust the viewing angle with the flyover tool, the models in my scene seem to sink downwards, getting covered by the floor, once the angle becomes almost straight down, the objects pop back into the scene. So, it would seem that I can only view from straight down or a from a low angle, which really won't due when it comes time to output images for the client.

It only seems does this in the perspective views (narrow, normal, wide), but not orthogonal and when using OpenGL. Wireframe doesn't do it. 

I've attached a short video to show what I am experiencing. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this stop happening, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Sean

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet