Rotating Hybrid Symbols

Dear everybody, does anybody (perhaps the people at Nemetschek) know a way to rotate a hybrid symbol around the y or x-axis.

In topview (around the z-axis) it's no problem, but if I'm in a front or side-view, I get an message, that this is not possible.

It would be no problem, if the 3D-part of the symbol would rotate, and the 2D would keep the same view.

Tried work-arounds: rotating the hybrid symbol with "duplicate array; this works, but if I close and open the drawing, everything is back as it was.

One could say, "Make different symbols for your needed angles", but this would mean, I have to make up a hundred different symbols for the same object, what would be hell in the database.

Please help...............!!!!!

The strange thing is, that it is technically possible.

Try this one out:

In Top-Plan view, put a hybrid symbol in your drawing and select it.

Go to Front-view.

Go to Edit>Duplicate arry

Choose "Circular arry", give an angle end check "rotate duplicates"

Click OK.

The 3D-portion of the symbol is now rotated, and the 2D part is compressed.

You could say, "Problem solved", but:

A- This is a far to complicated "work-around"

B- If you rotate to angle over 60 degrees, the 2D part becomes unrecognizable.

C- This only works, if you know the angle you want to rotate about, but I want to be able to align a symbol to another object, by hand.

Somehow, the features are there, but must be readily available in the tools and the bugs have to be taken out.

As noted by RT, Hybrid symbols are great but essentially limited to 2DPlan & 3D Z rotations beyond that they are a liability. I do a ton of complex 3D rotations using pure 3D fractal symbols and even these sometimes refuse to rotate properly if there are too many groups involved. If you plan on using 3D rotating in X&Y then don't use a Hybrid... and limit the number of groups within groups ... such is life.