1:200 vs 1:1 scale for rendering

Does anyone know what the differences, or if there are any differences, for rendering on a project with a 1:200 scale instead of a 1:1 scale? I'm mostly curious if changing scale like this would modify values or attributes or mess with anything? I bring this up because I am adding bloom to my project and the bloom seems very large. I'm working on a 1:200 scale as that is what is requested by my boss.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Good start, tank you. Ok, here is a recipe I recommend:

1- While in design layer, set your desired view and save the view so you can always come back to it at some point. Then create a viewport, place it on a sheet and set resolution to 300 dpi. Size? how about starting with a letter size, landscape.

2- Rendering: Use Custom Renderworks, that way you control over the settings. Fast rendeworks is all low (good for preview) High quality is all set to high (may be too slow)

3 - Lights first, then light bounces, then background, then materials and finally adjusting the resolution of your settings

4 - If things go as planned then export sheet as png, jpg, photoshop or tiff, depending on who need the rendering.

5 - Keep in mind that Image effects can add a punch to your renderings.