Bottom and right side of viewport disappearing

psychoboy0134

Question

I am making my first drawing in 2020 and discovering a weird issue (weird for me, anyway).  I make a viewport by drawing a rectangle snapped to the edges of my object, as usual.  When I go to the sheet layer, the bottom and right side of the object is missing.  No matter how I rotate the viewport, it's always the bottom and right side in its current orientation; so, if my object is oriented so that the bottom and side of the object is missing, then I rotate the viewport, now it's the side and top of the object missing, because those sides of the object are now on the bottom and right of the viewport.

If I expand the crop the edges show up, but of course so does anything else that I didn't want to include in the crop.

To make matters stranger the missing lines appear if I export the sheet to PDF.  I have not tried plotting yet to see if they show up on the plotter, but I assume they will, since they do on the PDF.  Not having them on the screen is frustrating, though.

I have tried restarting the program, and running the updater to no avail.  Any ideas WTF is going on?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet