Truss moves when changing views

cincykid

Question

Since updating to 2020 when I place truss and flip it so it is standing on its end, it looks fine from the top view, but when I go to look at the drawing in 3d, it moves the truss about a foot to the right.  Cant figure out why.  All I am doing is creating a 10' long truss, rotating it 90 to be a ground supported tower.

4 answers to this question

So, in this test I made a white square just to use as a reference point.  I inserted a 12"x12" stick of truss and hung it at 90 degrees (vertical).  When in top/plan view, it stays where I put it, when I switch to do a fly over or change the view in 3d, it moves about a foot to the right.  I also cannot rotate it around on the base as if i wanted to turn it at a 45 degree angle.

truss test.vwx

We have also found the same problem with views across multiple drawings. Has anyone else also had an issue with the Straight Truss Tool, where certain sticks of truss will copy and past in place in a separate drawing but others won't? It appears to be very random and also across multiple drawings and users. Have tried to paste these items into a blank drawing just to insure there was not a class or layer issue however no success with that either.