PLANT TAG DISPLAY

IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE LINE WEIGHT OF THE PLANT TAG DISPLAY AND POLYGON DISPLAY? AT A LINE WEIGHT OF ONE, IT DOES NOT PRINT OUT WELL. HAS THIS BEEN CHANGED IN 11? ALSO, SOMETIMES WHEN I RESHAPE THE PLANT POLYGONS, THE FONT CHANGES OR REVERTS BACK IF I CHANGED THE FONT AFTER I HAVE INPUTTED THE PLANTS. IS THIS NORMAL?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

You can customize this setting (full disclosure requires that I reveal this can be done in VW10 OR VW11). Open the Plug-in Editor (also known as the Create Plug-in.. command) and scroll to the Plant.VSO object. Highlight it and click the "Strings" button. Open string #4001. This string contains the lineweight of the plant tag in mils. Change this and it will change for all plants.

Hope this helps. R.

• 14 years later...
On 5/11/2004 at 4:02 PM, Robert Anderson said:

You can customize this setting (full disclosure requires that I reveal this can be done in VW10 OR VW11). Open the Plug-in Editor (also known as the Create Plug-in.. command) and scroll to the Plant.VSO object. Highlight it and click the "Strings" button. Open string #4001. This string contains the lineweight of the plant tag in mils. Change this and it will change for all plants.

Hope this helps. R.

I'm a new user trying to change the linewieght of my plant tags. I don't see the "Create Plug-In" command but I do see a "Plug-In Manager". Should I be going through here? I'm using VW 2019 Landmark.

• Like 3