Dick Jenkins

Elevations appearing in section views

Quite often when refreshing a section view, the elevation in front of the section cut appears behind the section. I have all of the settings correct. I even put 1/8" in the box about showing extent in front of the section line, since saying no to it only made the problem worse. Sometimes I have to refresh 3 or 4 times to make it go away.

When will this be fixed because it is a huge time waster for me.

Which render mode? I'm having this problem with OpenGL. Somehow Section Viewports always manage to thwart me in some way, when they know I'm coming up to a big deadline.

Edited by Christiaan

It is OpenGL as are all my other viewports. On the file I have been working on this week it happens consistently with one particular section, but when I ran "update all viewports" so I could send the file off, it was happening in another. Really irritating.

Yeah, okay, it's the same bug then. Yes, extremely annoying. Just when I'm about to meet a big deadline before I go away on holiday. It's VB-167562 if you talk to support at all.

Edited by Christiaan