Importing "in scale" vectorworks EPS files to illustrator

Hi All,

I am an exhibition designer and work a lot with illustrator for the graphic design of the stands.

I used to open a 1:10 scale layer and lay my Graphic Layouts in it. Then, export it as EPS and open it in illustrator.

While working on previous versions, the file used to open in the same scale ( 1:10) in illustrator but now, using the 2020, it opens up in an unknown scale.

Can someone advice if there are settings I have to modify in order to get it right?

Thanks in advance

Yoram

Unless there is a specific need to export as EPS you may want to try exporting to DWG and then import that into Illustrator. Chances are you my have better editing functionality as well.

Can't you specifiy the scale on import? (i.e. tell Illustrator what the units and scale are of the file you are importing, probably not with EPS but most likely this is possible with the DWG route, it's been a long time since I used Illustrator so things may have changed)