Ido.L

Change Text Size

Hey!

I'm pretty new to CC.. loving most of it so far 🙂

I have a few obstacles I'm running into, so as I do, I'll try to post here to see if people have solutions I'm not aware of..

Currently, I can't see to find a way to change the font size in 2D rack gear. And the name of the device covers the device type (attached picture).

I tried to look in settings, and in the plugin folder, but couldn't find anywhere to change this. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Ido.

CC-Image.png

Well, that's interesting... yes you have a point. You could partly alleviate this by choosing Text Align Left or Right. After that it becomes difficult. We are having a think about this...

Conrad

Hi Ido

At the moment I would suggest abbreviating the names and make/models a bit, and using Text Align Left or Right to maximise the available space. We will make Text menu drive the Name parameter in a forthcoming release to help some more.

Best

Conrad

Can''t you adjust the text size through the plug-in manager (Tools>Plug-ins>Plug-in Manager)? For some plug-ins you can adjust the text size/scaling this way, though I don't know if that is possible for this particular plug-in as I don't have ConnectCad.