Customise plant data tags / landscape area tags

I've been looking at creating custom plant data tags to replace the tags generated by the Landscape area so our tags can be placed on the annotation layer.
I have managed to get something close to what I want, but in the data tag the area is to 3 decimal places. I would like to change it to remove the decimal places.
Image attached. The left tag is the Landscape area tag which has the area to the nearest sq. m. The tag on the right is the data tag. Is there a way to make the data tag show the area to the nearest sq. m?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, for the landscape area tag is it possible to have the area noted as m² rather than sq m?

Data_tag_021.png

Data_tag_022.png

This has been discussed before, but I can't find the thread right now.

The LandscapeArea.Area field that is being displayed in the tag has already been converted to a text representation by the LandscapeArea PIO. You can't do much with that other than display it as is.

There is an alternative function under Object Function in the Data pull down that will give you a numeric version of the Area. With this you can also then set the units to display and the precision (number of decimal places).

Unfortunately, it appears to only work with the default units and the unit mark is sq m. I can get it to add m2 to the end, but no way to remove the sq m.

If you are willing to Change the Document Units of your drawing to a Custom style, you can define the unit mark (M2) and the precision and then use that to get what you want. I got the superscript 2 by dragging it form the Emoji and Symbol viewer.

image.thumb.png.7672a19526de29035e9de4ee8a2030a8.png

image.thumb.png.952a77d8335048a073e5ff72b8b3e87e.png

Thanks Pat.
I have been able to adjust the data tag so that it's format matches the Landscape area tags using the object function in the data tag pull down menu.
I have also changed the document units of my drawing so that sq m is now m².
The m² shows in the area part of the landscape area's OIP, but the tags still only show sq m.

Have I missed a setting, or is it not possible to have the tags show m²?

Tag_prob_01.png

Tag_prob_02.png

Tag_prob_03.png