Robert D

Property Line as Texture Bed on Site Model Surface

I created a property line on the same layer as the site model, intending to project it on the surface of the site model.

To do this, I set the property line as a texture bed and created a class with a selected texture and solid fill.

Then I tried updating the site model but nothing happens. Thought maybe someone may be able to help (I'm a novice level Vectorworks user).

Thanks.

Robert

@Robert DRobert, based on what you posted this is exactly how this would work. If you could PM me your file I could take a look and get back to you with a solution.

Hi bgoff,

I got the property line to work/appear on the surface by updating the site model when in Top Plan view.

Robert

Any time there is a "Texture Bed you need to update the model for the changes to take affect!