Creating a 3d lozenge shape

S POP

I don't have 2017 available, but what you suggested above (extrude rounded rectangle and then fillet top edges) worked well in VW2020.

If the radius of the corners and the edges are the same you could extrude a rectangle and fillet the vertical and top edges at the same time. The extrusion will have to be at least a thick as the fillet radius to make it work.

I am assuming that you are only talking about the top pink part in your image. To do the whole thing I would make the top using the method above and then Add Solids to connect it to the other pieces. Or if the parts need different colors/textures I would either make a group or a symbol.

image.thumb.png.c577b327333b1efe9bdfceabce2cc8a1.png

• 3 months later...

It has been around for some time but I am just now starting to learn how to use the SubD tools. Most projects I have been involved with are constructed of flat sheet materials and framing. Suggesting formed fiberglass structures would require a serious budjet or $$$$$. As for package structures the subdivision tools are proving to be difficult to control. Controlling the size and surface of packages is not arbitrary modeling.

• 2 weeks later...