What would I need to upgrade to be able to work productively with Vectorworks 2019?

I use Vectorworks for school, and it's been running fine for the little assignments they'd have us do.

And now I'm working on the first serious project, I've got a file that's almost 200 mb because I've got literally hundreds of cuts on my layout, and performance is in the toilet. That much I'd understand, but I don't know where the bottleneck is. My hardware monitoring tools tell me that the CPU is sowewhere around 50% during all this, my RAM isn't full either, and the GPU isn't breaking a sweat. For funzies I even moved the file to my SSD, but that didn't help. Point is, I need to upgrade my rig, but I don't know what I'd hate to upgrade something only for performance to be no better (I don't have the money to just get a top of the line PC).

Here's my specs: AMD FX-4100 4 core 3.6 Ghz cpu 24 GB RAM (DDR3) ATI Radeon RX 570 GPU, 4GB vRAM

Any pointers would be appreciated. tubemate get-mobdro.com authorityapk.com

Edited by miyabhai101