nakedeye

Crop Editing

Hi all, I've been trying to edit the size of a viewport and crop it in. In the past I just double click on the viewport its self and the surround pops up with the nodes to adjust the size. Doesn't seem to be happening now. Any ideas?

You need to double-click on the geometry within the viewport, rather than white space. If that still doesn't work, you can right-click to access the same options.

Hi Tamsin, no joy either way. I've edited crops the same way for years so I know the way I've been doing it work. is this a bug?

Can I suggest you get the file over to the UK Service Select support team on ukpremiumtech@vectorworks.net? They will take a look at it for you.

You might have inadvertantly changed a preference.

I have my double click set to edit annotations (not crop)

If you right click on the viewport in question and just choose plain "Edit"

image.thumb.png.fddf202ffd5274a3b20b453065693f15.png

In the next menu, you'll be able to re-set your default double click behaviour... Choose "Edit Crop" and that should reset everything back to what you're used to;

image.thumb.png.2e92b2fd1ea1dc3de5b06c587dd42a1b.png

Edit: your right click menu might look different to mine, as I've customised some entries.... but you should still have "Edit" in there.

Edited by RussU
  • Like 2