Slope wall or incline wall???

vassen

Hello everyone, has anyone in the grope create slope/incline wall?

I wanted to create mansard roof by using incline wall don't know if its gonna work out.

Mansade roof is easily been created using Extrude along path as shown in the attachement.

In the Mansarde i have to do Dormers so i think the Extrude along path will not work as i am no able to cut in the roof.

Thats why i wanted to try with Slope/incline wall to see if it possible to create this roof

Are there any way of doing this kind of roof to include Dormers in it?

Thanks for your help.

Mansarde.png

Guest Wes Gardner

@vassen, after reading the other thread that's referred to here, you'll probably come to the conclusion that the most efficient way to create these objects and then be able to create drawings is to model what you can in order to get the form correct and then finish it up in 2D to get the graphics correct.

Wes 

44 minutes ago, Wes Gardner said:

@vassen, after reading the other thread that's referred to here, you'll probably come to the conclusion that the most efficient way to create these objects and then be able to create drawings is to model what you can in order to get the form correct and then finish it up in 2D to get the graphics correct.

Wes 

Thanks Wes Gardner....

there must be way of doing it..... if i got to do it will you guys know....

• Like 1