Looking for PT / FREELANCE Designer / Drafter - NYC AREA

Tom Klaber

KDA is looking to hire a part-time /freelance designers/ and interns to join our Brooklyn based firm. We are a boutique design outfit specializing in bespoke high-end residential design. We are looking to find a talented and motivated entry-level designer to contribute to all phases of design. Responsibilities would include design, drafting, detailing, site visits, and construction administration. Ideal candidates would also be interested in helping the firm in its rebranding project and be excited to work on graphics, social media, standardization, renderings, competitions, and another firm critical clerical work.

We offer great flexibility and work/life harmony balance. This is opportunity is best suited for somebody looking to gain a significant amount of experience and responsibility quickly. Possibility for this position to transition to full time if desired.

Please send resumes, cover letters, and portfolios (NTE 10MB) along with availability and compensation expectations to jobs@kda.nyc

We look forward to meeting you!

Edited by Tom Klaber
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Tom,

I would love to help on a part time basis. I currently work in Rhinebeck (upstate) and I go to the city once a month or more as needed. I am a registered architect with focus on high end homes. I can help with design, drafting, detailing and presentations on as need basis.

Please call directly, I would love to talk with you

My rate is 70$/hr and can be negotiated if ongoing work is available. 

Best

Christian

845-625-3189

• 2 months later...