Drawing label text size issue

I am running VW2020 SP2 here on Mac OS Catalina and not seeing the problem.

Please try creating a viewport in a new minimal file and see if it is a VW problem or a file problem.

Try restarting VW and if that does not solve it, restarting the computer.

If the problem does not clear by a restart o to VW Preferences and clicking the Reset button at the bottom left. This will reset all of the preferences to the factory defaults, so you will have to reset them to your liking.

If that does not work, then try quitting VW, going to your user folder:Applications Support:Vectorworks:2020 and drag that folder to the desktop and restart VW. You will have to reenter your serial number, but a new user folder will be created. If that does not solve the problem you can delete the new user folder and drag the original user folder back from the desktop.

If none of that works, please ask again.

Thanks Pat,

I tried to restart my machine and VW. Now I am able to change the drawing label text size on the new blank VW file without any issue. After a few testings, I notice the issue was coming from the text style on the class setting. If I remove the text style on the class setting, I can change the text size again. So even I changed the text style to "Un-Styled" on the object Info, it won't override the setting. This sounds a bit weird to me.

Anyway, now the problem is solved.

Jack