Support for "unexpected end of file..." errors

I have contacted VWX support MULTIPLE times for many MANY hours of pointless phone conversations and investigations for them to try and figure out the issue (which they should be doing without me on the phone), and it always ends with sorry we can't do anything right now but they always promise the engineering team will prioritize it and they will absolutely keep me updated as they solve the problems. All of this and not a single follow up email. And based on the question archive on here, it seems this has been a serious unresolved problem for years! This is a major issue with their core product and causes it not to function as advertised because it cannot be trusted.

Oh, and on a working file that is for a project sharing project: My working file along with 3 or 4 backups went corrupt with the "unexpected end of file..." error. I finally opened maybe the 5th latest backup working file but because me in the now corrupt working file hadn't saved, committed, and released the work I had done, the new me in this backup file was not allowed to do anything because it was all locked up. An administrative release would just revert all of the work I had done back to square one. So what is the point of a backup file when using a project sharing/working file if the engineering team hasn't accounted for this type of situation?

And why are the backup files even going corrupt in the first place? Engineers - find a way to keep them isolated and have the program recognize when you (the same user) is trying to revert to a backup file!

Also, let us copy and paste viewports into different documents! This would at least buy back so much time when we are having to spend hours re-doing our corrupted work!!! Just make them as windows into world-based space so that the coordinates of the window follow into the new file... so as long as a paste my drawings in place, the viewports will align and so will the annotations!