Border & Title Block Rendering as Sketch

ACopeland

Question

I had this issue on v2018 and now on v2020 (both educational, I'm a prof): When changing settings on the edit title block screen, after clicking OK, my information is there but the render of the title block and border is now rough sketch. When I try to change the Render on the Object Info tab, I get the options of different renders, including No Sketch. Selecting on this does not get rid of the sketch effect. The title blocks on other sheets are not effected; I can't copy and paste from another sheet without it becoming rendered in sketch. This only happens on the sheet I initially am on when I edit the title block-usually the first one-none of the others, even when I renter the editing screen on a different sheet. Is there another place the rendering setting can be changed? Does anyone else have this issue?

3 answers to this question

(I assume you figured this out since it was 3 years ago, but in case anyone else has the same issue. I just encountered the same thing, and then realized it's a user error.)

It's the thing of Cmd/Ctrl-Shift-S turning on Sketch Rendering, instead of Save As. To Fix, go to View > Rendering > Wireframe (or Cmd/Ctrl-Shift-W). It's been a few years since I've done that, and never on a sheet layer, so I had forgotten it was a thing.

• Like 1