printing lines that don't exist

KCL

Question

Whenever I try to print a certain section viewport of my model at a certain scale on a certain printer it adds lines to it that do not appear on the computer. I have remade the viewport and remade the sheet layer, but the issue still happens. When I print the same viewport at a different scale it does not happen. I recognize the lines as section views of symbols I have used in the model (custom doors/windows) and possibly the edges of walls, but as far as I can tell they do not correspond to another part of the model. The viewport looks fine in Vectorworks and the PDF looks fine when opened in preview or illustrator, but when it prints it doesn't. I finally resorted to printing it on another office printer and it worked fine (but I would like to be able to print it on my printer). Even though changing the printer seems to fix the problem, it seems like the origin of the issue must be in vectorworks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet