Creation of Worksheets

Can anyone help me create some worksheets in my designs  I have walls – Pergolas – Decking and patios and if I open preformatted Report there is nothing with a record that corresponds with the different elements I have built.

If I try to create a Custom report I am at a total loss. I’ve tried following Vectorworks Landmark videos, PDF’s and everything in between but still I am out in the cold.

Can someone give me a simple instruction 1 – 2 – 3 steps so a greenhorn like me can follow?

I am trying to put together a real true presentation together so contractors can quote on. 

My walls are mainly for raised beds in different sizes, my decks have foundation, weed membranes, joists, Noggins and posts, and my patios have foundation, mortar bed and paving to name but a few. 

So, apart from areas and sizes I need costs per item so I can keep an eye on a client’s budget throughout the design concept stage.

I would appreciate some help.

Many thanks

KenH

First Garden Design