Request Truss Symbols?

Rob Lloyd

Hi all,

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Braceworks forum but thought it might get more eyes here....

Is it possible to request truss to be added to library as you can with fixtures? I use Eurotruss a lot and we have all sorts of spacers to make custom sizes for exhibition work.  There is already a few of the standard spacers in the library, but for non standard I'm just using the straight truss tool which is ok but having actual symbols would be better.

Thanks, Rob.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@Rob Lloyd At this time there is no on demand service for truss like there is for lighting fixtures.  Any truss requests that we see on the Wishlist-Feature and Content Requests page of the forum are placed into the queue of truss to be made.  That order of the work in the queue changes based on my workload and whether or not the manufacturer has/is willing to sign an agreement to be in the software and provide all of the data. If a major truss supplier approaches us and signs on to be in the software and provides all of the data quickly the order in the queue gets shifted.  I generally try to create a mix of US and EU/world manufacturers for each VSS release based on the list.

• Like 1