Implied bezier with polyline

Ride

Is there a way to turn off this ridiculous implied bezier/curve or whatever it is, when using the poly line tool?  If I wanted a curve, I can choose from several modes make that happen.  If I've selected the straight line mode, I probably want a straight line.  Why does this program work against you so much?  It's frustrating....

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 13.01.35.png

Thanks for the reply.  The problem is, I'm not clicking and dragging.  I just click, then try to move the cursor to the next point, and I get the curved line.  There are times the tool works as expected, but a lot of the time it starts the implied curve nonsense.  

I've been using Vectorworks since version 11, so I kind of know what to expect from this tool.  VW2019 is different.  It's not consistent.  And it's frustrating.  

9 hours ago, Ride said:

Thanks for the reply.  The problem is, I'm not clicking and dragging.  I just click, then try to move the cursor to the next point, and I get the curved line.  There are times the tool works as expected, but a lot of the time it starts the implied curve nonsense.

Its definitely more sensitive in more recent versions. I've noticed it too.

Kevin