CUSTOM TITLE SHEETS.

Connie; First of all, there is no need to shout.

If you take a look at the upper right of this page you will se a search button. Try that first and see if you can get the answer you are looking for.

I know that this topic has been discussed in the past.

Also it is helpful to know what version you are using. VW11 is considerablly different than VW10 or 9.

CONNIE,

ARE YOU INSERTING THE TITLE BLOCK ON A LAYER THAT'S AT THE SAME SCALE AS THE ONE WHERE THE ORIGINAL TITLE BLOCK WAS DRAWN?

I ALWAYS KEEP A LAYER AT 1:1 SCALE IN EACH FILE, MOSTLY JUST FOR THE TITLE BLOCK, BUT IT COMES IN HANDY SOMETIMES IN OTHER WAYS, TOO.

I HOPE THIS HELPS.

[ 08-04-2005, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: jan15 ]

I AM ATTEMPTING TO SET UP A CUSTOM TITLE SHEET. I HAVE EDITED THE STANDARD ARCHITECTURAL .MCD FILE WITH MY NEW SHEET. WHEN I LOOK IN THE RESOURCES MANAGER, I CAN SEE THAT MY NEW SHEET APPEARS! I CAN INSERT THE THING, BUT IT IS NOT SCALING PROPERLY. HOW DO I GET THE THING TO SCALE?

I AM ALSO FAMILIAR WITH ATTACHING THE SHEET BORDER RECORDS AND SUCH. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GO INTO MORE DETAIL ON THIS? I AM TRYING TO GET THE ISSUE MANAGER TO WORK FOR EASE OF REDLINING. THE BOOK AND THE INSTRUCTION CD'S ARE VERY VAGUE ON EDITING FOR A CUSTOMIZED BORDER. IT COULD ALSO BE MY STUPIDITY AS WELL.

ANY WORDS OF WISDOM WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

RESPECTFULLY,

CONNIE DEATHERAGE