View Detail level (Windows, Doors and Walls)

FBernardo

Hi all,

I cannot find the way to edit the viewing Level Details (if you can call it like that) for certain symbols, like Doors, windows and wall styles, i know when you're creating a symbol you can choose what to see in LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH detail that you can then setup in the viewport but on 2020 i cannot find that option for windows doors and walls, (on how to edit the detail level not how to choose it in the viewport as you can change it easily on the OIP)

I've attached the window tool example of what i'm addressing if i wasn't clear on the question.

Window Tool preview you can see the differences 

and for the viewport example where i choose the detail level i want to show, the wall goes from a complete gray to detailed version, i wanted to change this let's say the low and medium settings for the wall i wanted it to be Gray and in the High setting i wanted to see the detailed version of the wall for example, how can you change this either for wall, door and window tool??

Windows Detail level High.jpg

Windows Detail level Low.jpg

Windows Detail level.jpg

viewport detail High.jpg

viewport detail LOW.jpg

viewport detail Medium.jpg