Perpetuity license Updates

I am currently running Vectorworks 2013 Fundamentals. 

It does all I need and I have a lot of productivity plugins that I have hired developers to produce over the years.

I don't have a burning need to upgrade VW at this time.

I do, however, have a need to upgrade some of the other software that I use for my business. 

This will require new work stations with operating systems that are no longer compatible with VW 2013.

I would consider upgrading to VW 2020 with a perpetuity license but I am apprehensive about whether or not this is still just a BETA version.

A lot of companies rush to market with half-baked software because they don't want to pay their own people to test their product.

If I buy a perpetuity license am I eligible for any patch updates related to premature  software release? 

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Tim Schultz said:

If I buy a perpetuity license am I eligible for any patch updates related to premature  software release? 

You will be entitled to received any Service Pack (update) of the version purchased. I will have your account representative to contact you with that information.