Issue with fixture numbering

scottmoore

I've created a series of symbols used to identify cables for a specific use.  Each cable has a label legend that identifies the DMX address and User #1 which, in this case, is the output to which the cable is patched.  The color of the symbol denotes length.  The information assigned to the cables is that they have a DMX footprint of "0" so that I can utilize the actual DMX footprint of the fixtures being used.  

For this instance, every cable has an offset of 6 for the DMX address and 1 for outputs so that cables should be output #1, DMX address 1, Output #2, DMX address 7, and so on.  This all works great.  I have the numbering set up to restart at 512 and that works as expected as well.  

The issue is that, for some reason, the auto numbering scheme cannot enter the numbers 49 or 55 in DMX address fields.  See the attached image.  As you can see, it picks right back up at 61 and then continues on as one would expect.  When selecting those "fixtures" the data next to the cursor indicates 49 and 55, but that is not the data that is entered.  Once entered, the OIP denotes 1 and 7 for those two symbols.  If I start the numbering tool at 49, the first two symbols are numbers 1 and 7 and then it continues on to 61.  The ONLY way I can get a 49 or a 55 is to directly enter the data in the OIP.  As you can see, this is not a recurring issue every 48 channels as the subsequent symbols all behave as expected.  I have run this with all iterations of this symbols package and have gone far enough up the address chain to get the units to reset after reaching 512 channels.  I have also restarted VW.  I am on VW2020 build 508509.  Any ideas where to look for the issue?    

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 4.05.35 PM.png